2nd Annual TYF Meet - Palm Beach International Raceway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Fellas,

Last year a couple of us met up at Moroso and ran our trucks down the 1/4 mile and chatted between runs. Looking to do it again and figure we'll run on a Friday Night Test & Tune. You don't have to race your truck and you don't have to talk to anyone neither!

http://www.racepbir.com

Thinking about December 14th, December 28th or January 4th.

@randeez @badandyturbo @Mrsteef @bigfootchiro @THE YETI @Fosscore @RebelBelle @sick1166 @Miami-Dade @Sangster @Bucky1 @kbuskill @GusSanchez300 @dross99_si @Ben Hinz @Mechanic421

If y'all know anyone else in the Sunshine State, pass this along please.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whenever....am off christmas week and maybe the one after - cant remember if i took off.
next week may not be all that great for me but i can prob come hang out a little bit

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
December 28th or January 4th will work for me.

bigfootchiro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here I was, just about to sell the Tahoe... then I got this idea of maybe dropping in a 383 stroker! If it’s fixed by then, December 28

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here I was, just about to sell the Tahoe... then I got this idea of maybe dropping in a 383 stroker! If it’s fixed by then, December 28

I was wondering where you'd been, hadn't seen you on much. Yeah, the 28th sounds good with a rain day of the following week, the 4th. Will see if Andy and Andy and Gene and Ben and the others chime in.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe consider orlando speedway?
Heard track is run a whole lot smoother and may be more central.
Doesnt even have to be track can just be lunch meetup and whomever wants to go over to track can

bigfootchiro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering where you'd been, hadn't seen you on much. Yeah, the 28th sounds good with a rain day of the following week, the 4th. Will see if Andy and Andy and Gene and Ben and the others chime in.

Yeah man. Been around the forum a bit helping others, but this thing had me in the ruts! Have it listed on Classifieds, but if I can figure out a way to scrounge up some cash, a 383 stroker is going in. Got a guy over here that will do the labor for $1000 and we found a complete long block (minus cam) for $1200. How about some cam spec recommendations so I can spank y’all on the track? :anitoof:

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe consider orlando speedway?
Heard track is run a whole lot smoother and may be more central.
Doesnt even have to be track can just be lunch meetup and whomever wants to go over to track can

Maybe another time. @THE YETI was also planning a meetup in Markham Park in South Florida for sometime in January. I wouldn't mind going to Orlando but would have to make more plans for a hotel and such.

Yeah man. Been around the forum a bit helping others, but this thing had me in the ruts! Have it listed on Classifieds, but if I can figure out a way to scrounge up some cash, a 383 stroker is going in. Got a guy over here that will do the labor for $1000 and we found a complete long block (minus cam) for $1200. How about some cam spec recommendations so I can spank y’all on the track?

I would ask Randy and some of the other guys about cams for the SBC. @01ssreda4