23 Tahoe High Country, NO Super Cruise with High Country Deluxe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deuce16GMCs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm putting my build together on the Chevy site so I can take it over to me sale guys to place my order, but I'm getting pretty frustrated with the Build site.

If I add the Advance tech package (super cruise), it deletes the High Country Deluxe package.

If I add the High Country Deluxe Package, it deletes the Advance Tech package.

If I add the High Country Deluxe Package, and add ONLY super cruise separate, it tries to add the Advance tech package, therefore deleting the HCD package.

Are they really not letting folks order the HCD package and get Super Cruise?

What am I missing?

RVAHokie

Reaction score
I'm putting my build together on the Chevy site so I can take it over to me sale guys to place my order, but I'm getting pretty frustrated with the Build site.

If I add the Advance tech package (super cruise), it deletes the High Country Deluxe package.

If I add the High Country Deluxe Package, it deletes the Advance Tech package.

If I add the High Country Deluxe Package, and add ONLY super cruise separate, it tries to add the Advance tech package, therefore deleting the HCD package.

Are they really not letting folks order the HCD package and get Super Cruise?

What am I missing?
try it on the supplier site, no login needed to build it out

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think it is a build site error, the Order guide seems to indicate that you can't combine those two options:

1667924147928.png

1667924207526.png

However, all you get with the "High Country Deluxe" is Sunroof, Max trailer, power assist steps/lighting and Air Ride Suspension.

I was able to add Advanced Tech package and Max trailer gets added automatically. Then I added Sunroof, Power assist steps and Air ride suspension as standalone options. Isn't that all you need?

1667924667956.png

TheGrayingTech

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I built mine around the tech package. Had to add air suspension, sunroof, and power running boards as options. Everything else in the HCD was included then.

Last edited:

GoNoGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Initially I wanted to order XL/Suburban with super cruise but I finally found GM's super cruise roads website and was disappointed with the lack of available roads in my Metro Atlanta and Athens area. I dont know where GM corporate offices are, but if I had to guess then it would be Dallas area as there sure are a lot of super cruise roads in that surrounding community :)

GoNoGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score

TheGrayingTech

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It’s kinda crappy of GM to only update/list on the Cadillac site, but The Straight Pipes on YouTube did a video on it where they showed the updated map. So that’s where I got it from.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick