22 Tahoe Z71 6.2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhoneycutt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey what's up everyone. Just purchased a 22 Tahoe Z71 a month ago. Has the air ride suspension. 6.2l and all the other bells and whistles.

Already ordered my exhaust and intake through Corsa just waiting on them to be built and shipped. Exhaust should be here mid July and intake hopefully a few weeks after!

A few upgrades I'm looking to do is the lift links from Switch suspension.

Wheels and tires- most likely looking to go with Fuel rebel 6 in a 20x9 with 275/65r20 Firestone Destination mt2!

Looking to have my front shield and tow hooks painted black and black out of the chrome piece that goes through the grille and part in the back over the bow tie!

Wife has a blacked out 17 Z71 Silverado. Lifted with wheels and tires! I worked for GM for 10 years as a service manager so I'm pretty familiar with GM. Glad to be a part of the group!

GMCnewbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Orlando. You will see a lot of talk here about how hard it is to get a vehicle. Did you buy off the lot or did you order yours? Interested to see what you will be adding to your Z71.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doc52