21+ Tahoe LED Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tenscourts

Reaction score
Sorry guys. I'm waiting on the website to get the listing up. I can say I went on a road trip Wednesday from Eastern North Carolina to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg VA and I didn't get a single error, warning, or issue regarding the lights. It's about 3 hours one way.

OP
OP
Deuce16GMCs

Deuce16GMCs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys. I'm waiting on the website to get the listing up. I can say I went on a road trip Wednesday from Eastern North Carolina to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg VA and I didn't get a single error, warning, or issue regarding the lights. It's about 3 hours one way.
Great news
I'm excited

Tinbadtin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, can’t wait to try out. Seems like the best option for installing LED lights.

While we all wait, do you have any pics of the installed harness by any chance you can share?

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are 3 enormous resistors! Wouldn't you need 4, marker, brake, turn signal, reverse? Or or all 3 resistors shown here solely for the reverse light circuit?

OP
OP
Deuce16GMCs

Deuce16GMCs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are 3 enormous resistors! Wouldn't you need 4, marker, brake, turn signal, reverse? Or or all 3 resistors shown here solely for the reverse light circuit?
Marker is already LED.

Turn, brake, and reverse are not.

Tenscourts

Reaction score
Brake and Turn Signals are separate circuits on each side. The reverse lights are a single circuit which is why you only need three resistors on one side and two on the other. It doesn't matter which harness goes on which side. Sorry for the delay but I'm still waiting for them to get the listing up on the site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10