21 base Tahoe rear end squatting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

userdww

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm looking for rear lift kit as well. I carry lots of weight every day and my '21 rear is measuring about 1" lower then when empty. I'd really like to lift it between 1 and 2 inches. I've found this kit for a 2" lift which, according to RC, will actually work on a '21 Z71 Tahoe without air suspension even though their site says it won't. What they said to me was something like even though it will work, because the z71 is already riding higher than the base models, it might be too high and thus could affect handling.

I haven't seen any air kits for the '21 Tahoes and that, I think, is because of the coil-over-shock factory design. No room for a typical bag kit. The RC 2" kit might be fine, but not as good as adjustable air would be. And, it might look silly when the truck is empty. Any commentary or help would be great. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne