2023 Yukon Amber DRL’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EPH320

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is there a way to reprogram the DRL’s to run in amber on a new 2023 Yukon Denali?

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not that i am aware. As far as i know, drl should be white. Amber indicates turning so even if not flashing, someone at a corner sees it is yellow may think you are turning and go and create a wreck.

Side note, the white drl looks badass imho, and differentiates from the turn indicator pretty good as well.

OP
OP
E

EPH320

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Appreciate the opinion, there’s just something about amber on black that does it for me. I know my TRX has that ability and most Fords that I’m aware of do as well. Anyone else out there got any insight?

OP
OP
E

EPH320

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone else? Is there a way to reprogram the DRL’s to run in amber on a new 2023 Yukon Denali?

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no user programmable way to do this in the settings. Currently there is no known tune or anything either…the ECU and other vehicle systems are pretty locked down.

Seems like it probably is technically feasible, if you had access to the firmware on the BCM.

Joe Flow

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm currently researching. It looks like the Police package DRL control module will change them to amber as the police cars have amber continuously. If I get that confirmed I will post part #s and pics.

JacquesMehoff

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
subbing. I been trying to figure this out for months. In the BMW world we have software that allows us to tweak module settings. I feel like this is just a minor adjustment in a lighting module somewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364