2023 orders open?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 22 suburban Z71 on 05/16. Any chance on seeing that before the end of summer?
If by labor day is your end of summer? Its probable you will. 23s will be going into production sometime after the july 4th shutdown/changeover.

LEO225

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I already told my dealer that if the 22 has been accepted by time the 23’s start, then order the 23.

Callen841

Reaction score
Is anyone holding out for the 2024 refresh? I am curious if they are going to refresh the interior as well?
I’m thinking about it . Between all the constraints for 22 and sounds like 23 as well, I’m getting less and less enthusiastic about ordering now.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking about it . Between all the constraints for 22 and sounds like 23 as well, I’m getting less and less enthusiastic about ordering now.
I’m waiting for that as well, my 21 premier has everything tho, not missing any options plus has RSE. So depends on if there’s still constraints and resale values whether I order a 2024

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I’m waiting for that as well, my 21 premier has everything tho, not missing any options plus has RSE. So depends on if there’s still constraints and resale values whether I order a 2024
I feel like 2024 is going to be game time in that these manufacturers really have to figure this supply stuff out by because that's when all these competitors are going to have options. That wasn't the case in 2021.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would expect the 2024 mid cycle will be an opportunity to increase prices. If inflation rate is any guide 10% wouldn't surprise.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they already hiked prices a couple different times on the 22's. the 23's will likely have a price hike to open up with, and probably another hike a few months later.

Fourtyfive

Reaction score
I was told by a lady on the phone at GM that Yukon 2023’s were cut off two weeks ago. Dealers would get 2 a month for allocation and it was already over. I ordered my Denali in November, gave up constraint items a week ago and still not ordered.

Reaction score
Me too ... I want the Duramax ... maybe worth waiting for the tweaked diesel in 2024 that's finding it's way into the GM pickups for 2023? Or else it'll be further choked by emissions and it'll make sense to buy one before then?

I'm tired of constraints and I want SuperCruise but I'm guessing we'll be waiting for a while on those. We currently have a 2020 Lincoln Navigator L and are content to hold onto it, but want that Duramax and the slightly better cargo space in the GM products. I may just try to grab a lower priced Suburban LST and save some money in the meantime, but on the other hand I'm considering ordering the Escalade ESV just so I can get all the goodies without so much constraint. I'm not super excited about having a bling-y Escalade however. I do like all the features though (Massage seats, night vision, Super Cruise, etc.).

Wish I liked the interior look of the Yukon Ultimate more ... don't like the interior color or the rims.

Hmmmmmmmmm ... probably wisest to wait for a 2024 refresh and the updated diesel ... just not sure I can wait that long. Could probably sell our Navigator and pocket $15k after buying a Suburban LST in the meantime.

I'd imagine the refresh in 2024 will get an interior infotainment and shifter similar to the pickups.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900