2022 Tahoe Z71 - Satin Steel Metallic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svt1998gt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New from Dallas just took her home today. Luxury package, air suspension, 2nd row captain with 2 miles on odometer.

Wife said we needed something bigger, went from browsing to buying within 24 hours. Found a dealer willing to play ball, the original buyer backed out today and I came in at the right time. Made money off my trade in, after putting 13k miles on my car (2020 explorer ST) 49k trade-in + 3k tax incentive + GMS-Employee pricing (no markup). 2.25/72 months.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220411-233754_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220411-233754_Gallery.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 14

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach!

Looks awesome! Glad it all worked out well for you in every way. That is very rare these days as you already know.

OP
OP
svt1998gt

svt1998gt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It was now or not too soon with the rates going up. Tahoe has come along way in the 2022 model, finally a full digital panel. Couldn't be happier. Looking to change the wheels, that's about it.

Kmack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It was now or not too soon with the rates going up. Tahoe has come along way in the 2022 model, finally a full digital panel. Couldn't be happier. Looking to change the wheels, that's about it.
Congrats on the new ride! What type of wheels are you putting on? I like the color with black wheels. If you decide to change the rims can you post pics? I haven’t been able to find many in satin steel with rims other than stock. Chevy makes a black 20in rim but not many pics of those either. Hope you enjoy the new ride!

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice ride! Whenever my order gets an allocation and picked up from gm, it will be in the satin steel metallic as well. LS model, but black bowtie and lettering. I may do some work to cover some of the chrome up on the doors and bumpers but otherwise it will stay stock. Maybe window tint as well, but don't know how dark to go. probably go state legal limit on the tinting. I just need to figure out what to name my new beast before it gets here.

Brand0n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New from Dallas just took her home today. Luxury package, air suspension, 2nd row captain with 2 miles on odometer.

Wife said we needed something bigger, went from browsing to buying within 24 hours. Found a dealer willing to play ball, the original buyer backed out today and I came in at the right time. Made money off my trade in, after putting 13k miles on my car (2020 explorer ST) 49k trade-in + 3k tax incentive + GMS-Employee pricing (no markup). 2.25/72 months

Solid deal and beautiful truck. Who did you finance through?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts