2022 Tahoe RST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crzylgs

Reaction score
I ordered a 2022 Tahoe RST with Sport and Luxury packages and the black gloss rims. When I build the vehicle on the website it shows that all the emblems, tahoe (on side and back) and the 'RST' on the back of the vehicle are all black.

I have seen an RST that had the red version of the 'emblem.' but I can't remember if that was a 2021 or a 2022.

Is there any way to know how it will come from the factory? I am not sure if a package added changes it to Black or if the website is wrong?

I am hoping it comes in black like it shows when building the vehicle.

Thanks for any input that you can provide.

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did a mock build on chevy.com with said options and dont see the black RST in the rear. The RST already comes with the blacked out emblems minus the rear RST one. Havent seen an all blacked out one, someone can correct me if im wrong but my 21 has the red one.

OP
OP
C

Crzylgs

Reaction score
That is funny. I immediately do build and price, select RST and change the view to see the back of the vehicle and it is the rear RST is black no matter what options I choose.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive never seen an rst badge without the r and s being red.

Certainly wouldnt be hard to change, however.

OP
OP
C

Crzylgs

Reaction score
I saw a completely Black RST badge, but it could have been swapped out after the fact.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet the all black badge on the site is just a screw up. Most manufacturers build sites are littered with errors.

beefcake83

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They all come with the red from the factory regardless of package. Dealers and individuals are the ones who change it. The build site has it incorrect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts