2022 speed limit blank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blahblahblah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It has been annoying, but also updating or uninstall/reinstall maps in google play store. I find that it goes to -- when I'm on ramps or just starting the car.
It did take a couple of weeks, and I just attribute it to waking up from the factory.

Dewally

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
One thing has NOT corrected itself. The Speed Limit Sign comes back after being off overnight when it was set to the speed bar. It’s aggravating.

A good idea is to create a dummy account to retain some privacy. I was not happy that Google is built-in. I didn’t know that and was disappointed.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing has NOT corrected itself. The Speed Limit Sign comes back after being off overnight when it was set to the speed bar. It’s aggravating.

A good idea is to create a dummy account to retain some privacy. I was not happy that Google is built-in. I didn’t know that and was disappointed.
THIS. WTF? I just picked up my 2022 Denali and I thought it was my trip back home after picking it up and retuning from out of state. I had both key fobs in the vehicle and figured it couldn’t figure out which one was tied to my profile of “speed bar” displayed. “Stop for gas?” “Run in for a 6-pack?” “NOPE: no speed bar for you!!!”

blahblahblah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've had the speed bar issue as well until this morning. I hadn't fiddled with it for the past few days, then tried it this morning. After dropping off the kid, started up the vehicle and it was on the speed bar. So hopefully keep trying.

Cryptocap

Reaction score
Yup. What is that slot for exactly? I don't have a HUD, so I'm guessing it's a dud for me.
I was curious as well. According to GM, it’s to put a frequently used card there. Idk maybe a credit card on a road trip. I use it for a keycard I have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claypender