2022 AT4 6.2L engine now available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cat5

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes but the 6.2L was not available in the Tahoe Z71 or the Yukon AT4 last year. I was referring to the Yukon. I already have a 2500HD Chevy

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To bad the Duramax 3L diesel is still not offered. That would have been the home run.
That engine/tranny combo is just too long to fit with the AT-4 entry/exit and breakover angles that they want to maintain. If you look at this engine under the hood plus the stacks of radiators and coolers, you'd see why it just won't work.

Hobert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That engine/tranny combo is just too long to fit with the AT-4 entry/exit and breakover angles that they want to maintain. If you look at this engine under the hood plus the stacks of radiators and coolers, you'd see why it just won't work.
I had read that but it's brother got a diesel, one can always hope for a little re-engineering. "2022 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 LTD TRAIL BOSS ADDS 3.0L DURAMAX LM2 DIESEL".

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had read that but it's brother got a diesel, one can always hope for a little re-engineering. "2022 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 LTD TRAIL BOSS ADDS 3.0L DURAMAX LM2 DIESEL".
Those don't have the same nose as the SUV's, so it's not an apples to apples comparison.

Campingfamco

Reaction score
That’s pretty awesome! I would have gotten that over the Denali, even with the nice interior. The 6.2 is an awesome engine!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10