2021 Yukon XL Captain for Bench Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idriveyukons

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got a 2021 Yukon XL Denali, with power folding and heated Captain seats in the second row. I need that extra seat that comes with the bench row. Anybody out there that has power folding and heated bench seats that would like to trade me for my captains? Black interior!

frazierj

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,

Are you still looking for bench seats? I am looking to swap for captain seats. Black leather interior in great condition.

frazierj

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@Idriveyukons - Are you still looking for bench seats? I am looking to swap for captain seats. Black leather interior in great condition.

Horseprw

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@frazierj I would be interested in trading my bench for the captains. Where are you located? my understanding is it has to be XL for XL as if its the shorter body they mount different, do you know if this is true?

frazierj

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@frazierj I would be interested in trading my bench for the captains. Where are you located? my understanding is it has to be XL for XL as if its the shorter body they mount different, do you know if this is true?
I have a bench and I am in need of captains.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts