2021 yukon Denali order code 3000...but no order number

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Inual

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry if I post this in the wrong place ( new member here but long time Denali owner ;) I placed my 2021 factory order about 3 weeks ago I was informed today that the factory has not picked up the order, there is no current order number but the order status code is at 3,000 ?! Is this possible with no older number? This is from the general sales manager at the dealership....he stated he didn't have great confidence the GM would pick up the order.... am I being misinformed?!

ruise

Reaction score
Status code 300 indicates the order has been accepted by GM. Mine has been in status 3000 for about 3 weeks until Thursday, when it changed to 3100. On Friday, it was 3300. My targeted production week is the week of 7/5. Ask them for the order number so you can do online chat at GMC.com and check the order status when you want to. The system generates an order number at the dealership once it is entered into the computer.

OP
OP
Inual

Inual

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's exactly the problem I'm having they say there is no order number ....so how can it be at status 3000?!

ruise

Reaction score
Maybe they have another customer that has offered them more money for that Yukon. Otherwise, they should be upfront with you and give you the order number. Do they have your e-mail and phone number associated with the order? My dealer asked for all of this information when he placed my order. Maybe you can go to the online chat and have them look it up with your e-mail and phone number. Good luck!

Dez78n

Reaction score
I have an order # from July 5th but it hasn't been accepted by GM yet so Im in the opposite situation.

OP
OP
Inual

Inual

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes I still do not have an order number ! I'm told that they will have a conference call with GM this afternoon... I'm starting to doubt that the order was even placed I feel like as soon as they request an order placement there should be an order number?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveandKish