2021 Tahoe - Suburban - Yukon Ordering Guides

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

18Custom

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good information contained in there to see what will be available. Appears as if the front 40/20/40 bench is staying available on LS trims only. Only Z71 models can have recovery hooks? That's unfortunate.

gwade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Crap...you can't get the 6.2 on any model other than the Denali.

sd172

Reaction score
Good information contained in there to see what will be available. Appears as if the front 40/20/40 bench is staying available on LS trims only. Only Z71 models can have recovery hooks? That's unfortunate.

I don't see the self leveling rear shocks offered with the max trailering package anymore. That's rather unfortunate.

cdgtahoe

Reaction score
I don't see the self leveling rear shocks offered with the max trailering package anymore. That's rather unfortunate.
The Tahoe will not have fog lights either. To bad about self leveling. Will be waiting for Yukon

sd172

Reaction score
The Tahoe will not have fog lights either. To bad about self leveling. Will be waiting for Yukon

The Yukon ordering guide looked the same in terms of suspension choices. Too bad that Tahoe or Yukon is not so different from the Expedition or Sequoia. I also dislike the lack of factory E85 compatibility.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts