2021 Tahoe PPV/SSV Information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, long time no see.

Been quite busy but here is your 2021 Tahoe PPV/SSV info thread.

One, we will not be seeing them until late January at most. I have over 150 on order currently.

Secondly, here is a link to the spec guide for the 2021 PPV: Spec Guide
The PPVs are moving away from the Goodyear Eagle RS-As and going with Firehawk Pursuits on 20" steelies with 16" brake rotors and 6-piston Brembo calibers. GM is sticking with the 5.3L EcoTec engine with the same power output as the previous generation, but did add the LT4 rocker covers from the Camaro ZL1 for better cooling, this is ONLY on the PPV.

The SSV does not have a spec guide available just yet, but the options are basically the same as the PPV.

Third, the pricing for them is going to be pretty good, but don't expect to buy one if you're not a gov agency or equipment manufacturer.

I do have a midnight blue SSV coming in to use as my demo truck so expect to see more of it once it's in!

As always, if you have any questions regarding them please shoot me a message!

OP
OP
Solace

Solace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sadly no IR missiles or miniguns.

The 2021s are in very high demand due to the short run of 2020s and the fact that police vehicles are just very hard to come by this year.

In addition, most of these vehicles are bought using GM bid assistance thus they cannot be sold outside of .gov agencies from GM's rules.

You could buy one if it wasn't purchased using GM bid assistance, but you'd still need a FAN.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sadly no IR missiles or miniguns.

The 2021s are in very high demand due to the short run of 2020s and the fact that police vehicles are just very hard to come by this year.

In addition, most of these vehicles are bought using GM bid assistance thus they cannot be sold outside of .gov agencies from GM's rules.

You could buy one if it wasn't purchased using GM bid assistance, but you'd still need a FAN.
What is bid assistance?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal