2021 In Transit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmhutner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mine us still showing in navy air base. My dealer told me they haven't been updating JCT. Said they have had trucks just show up that still show no movement in system. Hopefully mine will be here soon.
Thanks, that's good to know. Just heard from my dealer and he said it's still in Texas. So ETA of today will come and go. Think it takes a couple of days to get to Northern California from Texas. No supersonic transport, yet.

21SLT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I hope that's the case. Per the JC site, mine was moved from storage to the plant on November 4, but still shows pending for plant to rail.

OP
OP
csavner727

csavner727

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did it ever update on the JCT site or was it still showing as in Midlothian? My dealer called me last Thursday and said mine went to in transit with an ETA of November 17th (tomorrow). JCT still not updated since October 8th.
It never updated on the website, same thing they called me and said it would be in on Thursday then called me back and said it had just arrived on Wednesday. Still that tracking site is not updated

OP
OP
csavner727

csavner727

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I hope that's the case. Per the JC site, mine was moved from storage to the plant on November 4, but still shows pending for plant to rail.
Mine went plant to storage then storage to plant then plant to storage and the showed up 18 days later.

Xena_21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have put a deposit down on a 2021 that's In Transit and is not a special order, can anyone share how long they actually waited for theirs to arrive if they did the same thing? I stalked websites and found one in transit at a dealership with no mark ups on MSRP and they didn't have a deposit on it yet.
Mine is currently in transit and sitting in Tennessee. Its EDA is Dec 3rd. Dealer said i could get it sooner lets hope!

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a similar time frame for my21 Premier. Ten days from build date to dealer delivery….was scheduled for delivery on 8/21. Build date was 8/9. Numbers ran on 8/18…..scheduled dealer delivery date 8/21. Actual dealer delivery 8/19 and I picked up 8/20.

What I don’t know is how long it was from initial ordering to build date. This find was pure luck that it was ordered by dealer, and not a deposit or purchase pending delivery.

Another DFW metro area dealer asked me about custom ordering and said once it gets a VIN number the process for actual build is fairly quick. That doesn’t count time for order processing, assembly line production scheduling and any possible storage pending chip arrival.

Same deal on deposit…$1000 Fully refundable NQA……..

Major immediate back out items would be production taking too long, financing, trade devaluation etc….. says NQA even if I find one that another dealer ordeeed for their inventory……strongly considering a 22 Z71

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justjacks07

Latest posts