2021 2022 Bench for buckets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I am interested in swapping the 2nd row bench in my 2021 Tahoe for a set of buckets. I'd be willing to give some cash as well. I don't have a need for the extra seat in the middle. I was thinking maybe there was someone on the forum in need of a beach for their child? It has 3 sets of latch anchors. Mint condition. Need black to match my interior. If this is something you would be interested in, please let me know. If not, thanks for taking the time.

Attachments

• 28279447477(1).jpg
    28279447477(1).jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 27

KBstrey

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where are you located? I just purchased a 2022 Tahoe with captain chairs that I’d like to switch out.

Mlima040391

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am interested in swapping the 2nd row bench in my 2021 Tahoe for a set of buckets. I'd be willing to give some cash as well. I don't have a need for the extra seat in the middle. I was thinking maybe there was someone on the forum in need of a beach for their child? It has 3 sets of latch anchors. Mint condition. Need black to match my interior. If this is something you would be interested in, please let me know. If not, thanks for taking the time.
Hello I have a 2022 suburban Z71 with the bucket seats and would like to get the bench seat, do you still have/ would it work?? My email is [email protected]