2020 yukon xl with 5.3 just bought it ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotMechanicComing

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thoughts on a Yukon XL with 5.3 and front bench seat any thoughts what . I'm in for good and bad ??? Only Full size SUV with front bench seat other than pickup truck. Have a GMC 2500HD pickup now with the LS1 and love it. But its single cab and everything is manual. It was my uncles that passed away farm truck with 28000 miles on it... Didnt need another pickup ?? Or would like to hear from any 2019 or 2020 owners ? And there thoughts too.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bad: front bench seat is ugly. If you're coming from a single cab, why do you need a front bench in a 3 row suv?

The other bad: front bench seat is hard to find and pretty rare, especially so in the GMC vs Chevy.

You're asking for thoughts on one but the title of your thread says you just bought it. I'm confused if you've found one and own it yet or not.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon

We recommend that you put all your rig(s) info in your signature so we all don’t have to guess at year, make, model, engine size, trans, rear axle locker…….etc. While you may have posted pertinent info in your first post, you may forget to do it again and the info is needed by us anyway. Makes it way easier on all members that attempt to help, to have that info right up front. It is also recommended that you take a pic of your RPO codes, on the inside cover of the glove box, and post that image in your signature. All this info will greatly help those that will try to help with a problem.

If there is any other info, like upgrades, mods or recent mechanical/maintenance work done, that would be helpful in any post as well. Too many times a question is asked by the poster and after about 10 responses we find out that the poster has done recent work to attempt to fix the problem or work that was done that SEEMS not related to the problem.

OP
OP
GotMechanicComing

GotMechanicComing

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yup I found one just wanted to know the good and bad or problems with stuff or good stuff about Yukons !!! Just Curious ??