2019+ Ram Led Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
Hello Ram community . We are giving a free set of our 12000 Lumens LED Kit to be tested in the new 2019+ RAM with reflector lamps from factory. 2019 Ram 1500 BIG HORN / LONE STAR CREW CAB 4X4
Our kit promises best light output and brightness. Please PM for more details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Ram community . We are giving a free set of our 12000 Lumens LED Kit to be tested in the new 2019+ RAM with reflector lamps from factory. 2019 Ram 1500 BIG HORN / LONE STAR CREW CAB 4X4

:lol2:

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Uh. You do know we are GM folks? Last time I checked, GM doesn’t make rams

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, typical Vanquish Auto stuff. Can't we ban them for being terrible at customer service as well as just plain lame? They're kinda like a drunk that doesn't know where they woke up at or who they talked to or what they said.

OP
OP
Vanquish Auto

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, typical Vanquish Auto stuff. Can't we ban them for being terrible at customer service as well as just plain lame? They're kinda like a drunk that doesn't know where they woke up at or who they talked to or what they said.
Sorry but what’s wrong? I’m just asking for someone with the new ram to tested our new led kit on it? Anything wrong with it? That i posted in the wrong place by mistake! Is anything bad about doing a mistake? What’s wrong in here!

Vanquishauto.com
Hidretrofitkit.com

OP
OP
Vanquish Auto

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Btw if you have any questions regards about us or any order , please send a PM. Thanks

Vanquishauto.com
Hidretrofitkit.com

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys never take care of your customers, that’s the biggest thing. Complaints in this forum about how you do not take care of your customers are almost legendary, to the point that I’d never buy a thing from you. Add that to the fact that you started a thread asking to talk to Dodge owners in a friggin GM forum is laughable to me. Thus the part about waking up in a strange place. If I were you, Id spend some effort trying to get the mods to delete this thread instead of asking what’s wrong with it because everything is wrong with it. There is no “ right place” in this forum to find Ram owners.

OP
OP
Vanquish Auto

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys never take care of your customers, that’s the biggest thing. Complaints in this forum about how you do not take care of your customers are almost legendary, to the point that I’d never buy a thing from you. Add that to the fact that you started a thread asking to talk to Dodge owners in a friggin GM forum is laughable to me. Thus the part about waking up in a strange place. If I were you, Id spend some effort trying to get the mods to delete this thread instead of asking what’s wrong with it because everything is wrong with it. There is no “ right place” in this forum to find Ram owners.
Directly to “rocket man”. We are vendors in almost all forums for all trucks and I saw that I made the thread on the wrong one by mistake. FYI you , me and we are all humans and humans make mistake...!

And yes I will delete it because i understand and realized it’s not in the right place and I truly didn’t want to hurt you in any way! Anyways sorry if you feel that way against me, but we do care of our customers and we get high volume of calls and emails every day and we respond back within 48hrs . Thanks again for your understanding and also for letting me explain . Have a good one!

Vanquishauto.com
Hidretrofitkit.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris709