2019 Entertainment system mirroring iPhone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2019YukonXLowner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi!
I have a 2019 Yukon XL Denali & the DVD system is mehhh. I would love to mirror my phone or iPad (Disney+, DirectTV Stream, etc.) to my rear screens. What adapters, cords, etc. do I need? Is it just an HDMI to lightning cord?
Thanks!

ses_yukon

Reaction score
Hi!
I have a 2019 Yukon XL Denali & the DVD system is mehhh. I would love to mirror my phone or iPad (Disney+, DirectTV Stream, etc.) to my rear screens. What adapters, cords, etc. do I need? Is it just an HDMI to lightning cord?
Thanks!

I would start with something like this.

That would go from lightning to HDMI. If you have an HDMI plug in your Yukon (I'm thinking you do) you can switch the entertainment system to AUX (or whatever input is the HDMI). Hopefully that will mirror your iPhone / iPad.

Haven't tried it so I can't say for sure. The Apple one is crazy expensive. There are others available on Amazon with mixed reviews.

I went the Apple TV route which didn't work and now have a ROKU in the car which works great. Good luck!

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found the same adapter for $12 shipoed

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered this

And this:

And I already have loads of micro USB to power it

Hopefully this works on a 2018 Tahoe
My guess is Apple play has a block but maybe using HDMI enabled screen mirror.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC