2018 Yukon Denali Seat Memory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rinconmike

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi. I just picked up a 2018 Yukon Denali with Ultimate Package to replace my 2014 Toyota Sequoia. Still learning all about it.

I have programmed the driver seat memory for button 1. Per the manual, if the car is running and in park, I can press and release the "1" button and it should move to the correct position. Also per the manual, if the car is off or not in park, I have to hold the 1 button until the seat movement is done.

Issue is with the car in park and running, press and release of the button does nothing. I have to press and hold until the movement is done. Is this normal?

Also, separate from the seat memory, the four loose clips were in the cargo space in the rear. Anyone know what they are for?

thanks,

Mike

IMG_20171007_114621.jpg

OP
OP
R

rinconmike

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The manual I was referencing is the quick start one. The detailed manual states you need to hold the button.

Bruizza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was having an issue with this on my 17. Had to hold set until it beeped then pressed and held 1 until it beeped. All with the vehicle on and in park. ******* PITA compared to how it used to work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz