2018 Tahoe/Full second row not avail?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aducknut

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, that is the first thing that pops up on ebay. You've given me hope!!
It’s simple If I remember correctly I just required trimming a 2” section of the carpet around the support leg on the center seat

Jason101

Reaction score
I was in this same situation. I wanted a Premier Trim but wanted a bench seat instead of captains. Bench seats do exist in the LTZ/Premier trims, but you need to look at every photo to find them. I ended up settling on a new 2017 LT2 with Signature Package which came standard with bench seats. Its nearly identical to the Premier Trim sans cooled seats and magnaride. Good luck!

RB_Trucker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess I scored with my 2019 LT suburban with the luxury package, only one in the lot with 4x4 and heated second row bench.

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran in to the same issue when first buying a 2016 Yukon Denali and then again when buying my current 2019 Yukon Denali. When I asked the sales manager at the dealership why there weren't any Yukon's in stock with a second row bench he responded that "nobody wants them". I beg to differ... So in each case I had to order the vehicle the way I wanted it - With the second row bench.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abruck