2017 rear liftgate appliqué

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jtcaudle15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to lose the GMC logo from my rear liftgate appliqué but looks as if it’ll leave me with 2 holes from how the badge attaches. Is there a replacement without holes or tricks anyone’s used to fill these so I can color match this to my rig?

I have a 2017 denali and would be open to trading with someone looking for what I have or just wants to purchase mine if I need to buy replacement. Currently wrapped but chrome underneath.

Appreciate any and all help with this issue!!!

tenminutes

Reaction score
Looking to lose the GMC logo from my rear liftgate appliqué but looks as if it’ll leave me with 2 holes from how the badge attaches. Is there a replacement without holes or tricks anyone’s used to fill these so I can color match this to my rig?

I have a 2017 denali and would be open to trading with someone looking for what I have or just wants to purchase mine if I need to buy replacement. Currently wrapped but chrome underneath.

Appreciate any and all help with this issue!!!

Justin- May I ask you a question? How did you get that chrome trim under the GMC emblem on the hatch off the vehicle to wrap it? Was it hard? I am in the process of chrome deleting my '19 denali and assessing how to remove this part. Figured you might have some insight or explain the difficulty level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts