2017 Chevy Tahoe chirping noise (P219B, P0306)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carlos Gonzalez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2017 Chevy Tahoe that was taken in the the dealer for a misfire on cylinder #6 with code P0306 and once they replaced that one fuel injector we now got a code P219B which is a fuel/air ratio imbalance. The dealership has no clue what the problem is. First it was an issue with the other fuel injectors on the same bank and then it was just the seals on the injectors then later it was a camshaft and lifters issue... They haven’t replaced anything except the seals on the injectors and the code persists. If you have the same issue please let me know what your solution was. The dealership is still working on the vehicle and its been 9+ weeks.. They even opened some service bulletin to get help from GM on this diagnosis. Youtube link below for the noise

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2017 Chevy Tahoe that was taken in the the dealer for a misfire on cylinder #6 with code P0306 and once they replaced that one fuel injector we now got a code P219B which is a fuel/air ratio imbalance. The dealership has no clue what the problem is. First it was an issue with the other fuel injectors on the same bank and then it was just the seals on the injectors then later it was a camshaft and lifters issue... They haven’t replaced anything except the seals on the injectors and the code persists. If you have the same issue please let me know what your solution was. The dealership is still working on the vehicle and its been 9+ weeks.. They even opened some service bulletin to get help from GM on this diagnosis. Youtube link below for the noise

Many moons ago on some Buick engines, that shound was the result of broken and melted pistons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17