2017 Chevy Suburban vibration at high speeds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Abdullah576

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello I have a 17 suburban when going like above 70 mph it starts to kinda vibrate and I can feel it in the floorboard is this an issue with a car or tires?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
usually it's tire or wheel related, you could try a re-balance and rotation and see if that resolves it.
also have the alignment checked if it's been more than 6 months.

shock

Reaction score
Hello I have a 17 suburban when going like above 70 mph it starts to kinda vibrate and I can feel it in the floorboard is this an issue with a car or tires?
Not sure if you have the tools and the time, but I'd personally rotate the wheels (swap front/back) and see if it changes. A bad wheel or tire on the rear causes the floorboard to shake while one on the front causes the steering wheel to shake.

Even with a "road force" balance some tires just never seem to balance perfectly. My solution this last time was to take off the Goodyears and put on Michelins--seems to work every time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442