2016 Yukon SLT No Power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SpaceCityDave

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So my 2016 Yukon was fine the other day. It has a new battery with less than 3000 miles on it. Yesterday went to start and nothing. And by nothing I mean it's like the battery is not connected. No Lights come on no ding, no nothing. I have replaced the battery distribution fuse block. Still nothing. What else could it be?

Onlyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you try jumping it with another vehicle? Check voltage with a multimeter If you have one?

salisburyv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does the starter click? stick your head in there and have someone attempt to crank it over. i 2nd the multi meter i got a cheap one on e bay for $19.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

So, when you tried to jump it from another vehicle, what happened? Absolutely nothing when you tried to start it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019