2016 Yukon Denali Apple CarPlay not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Akinshake

Reaction score
88k miles, and just recently my phone was having trouble connecting for Apple CarPlay. Still charges via cable and audio features etc but not Apple CarPlay. My wife’s phone worked until just a few weeks ago but worked longer than mine did.

I think I recall seeing something about at a certain amount of connections, it stops working. My wife said she saw something that said when this happens you need to replace the entire system.

does anyone here have a solution or recommendation to fixing my issue? Have tried different cords, phones, etc and now CarPlay won’t work at all.

thanks

OP
OP
Akinshake

Akinshake

Reaction score
Original apple cord?
Turn phone off/on
Plug in first then start truck

Thanks for the help. So I tried these and it didn’t work.
However I did figure it out. I should have thought about this first but all I needed to do was go into settings-Apple CarPlay-manage devices and delete the device and re-add device. Boom. Months of headaches solved because I didn’t dive into it deep enough obviously.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345