2016 Tahoe 2nd Row swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmericanHoopty

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Newbie here - bringing another seat swap thread...hoping to find some help. Have a 16 Tahoe LT, came with a bench seat and swapped out for captains chairs. I made the mistake of using seats out of an 18 (i think), and they fit great, until i needed to reconnect the power for the heated seats, etc. The harneses are different, and i haven't been able to find a way to fix that issue... That said, is there an adapter or a way to change the harness out on the seat side to match the vehicle? Anyone run up against this already.

I did search for similar issues already here, and the rest of google and haven't quite seen what I had hoped to find. Any help y'all can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the time and consideration...

If I need to dig those harnesses out and provide pics, can do...may just take me a while to get them uploaded.

Thanks again!

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Solder and heat shrink? That is what I would do considering the seats will never need to come out again, the quick disconnect harnesses are all about manufacturing and assembly line efficiency.