2016 suburban/tahoe rear bumper deflector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2016 suburban did not come with a rear bumper deflector.
i dont think the suburbans and tahoes actually come with one but because of this the rear of the car seems sitting too high from behind.

I am thinking to install a rear bumper deflector from an escalade preferably with the red cat eyes or from a yukon xl if its a direct fitment.

Has anyone here looked into something like this as well?

Would like to get some opinions

here is the link for the yukonxl part
http://www.mygmwholesaleparts.com/o...CT2zhxDVReFeKanyoT6q-A_MLCWV5IocvUBoCKsfw_wcB

image-3048785561.jpg the black plastic part under the rear bumper on a yukon xl.

JAGZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you find an answer to your question? I am looking at doing the same to my 2016 Tahoe Z71.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't believe the bumpers are the same so I highly doubt this can be added to the chevy version. Both bumpers hang to the same level as they sit (yukon with the trim and chevy without), so I don't see how this is possible.

I also know the factory hitch covers are entirely different as the lower molding lines are different.

sam123

Reaction score
I don't believe the bumpers are the same so I highly doubt this can be added to the chevy version. Both bumpers hang to the same level as they sit (yukon with the trim and chevy without), so I don't see how this is possible.

I also know the factory hitch covers are entirely different as the lower molding lines are different.

Correct, having both a 2016 Yukon and Suburban I can for sure say that you cannot add the lower molding unless you replace the entire bumper

Reactions: toi

JAGZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looked at the bumper cover today of my Tahoe and I agree they are different. Would be a nice addition however. I like the look on the Yukon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA