2015 Yukon SLT Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craftyorganic

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've owned my 2015 Yukon for 3 month. Here is my review:

[yt]KSEJd7kbpuw[/yt]

Last edited by a moderator:

uscgto

Reaction score
you know, first of all I must thank you for this review.

I have a 2.5 yr old and twins joining our family soon. We decided on XL solely because the bob twin stroller won't fit.

We're looking at Denalis and now your review has made me look at SLTs instead.

zolt11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great review. I love mine as well. I am annoyed about the composite cable inputs to. There are work arounds though.

OmegaRoach

Reaction score
EXCELLENT review! The only part I would disagree about is the third row seating. My wife is only 5'1 and she can barely sit back there. I would reserve it for small children only. The Acadia third row was more accommodating than the Tahoe.

Definitely agree about the lack of HDMI. I hope they update that soon and we can someone incorporate the update into our vehicles.

There are mats available from both Husky and Weathertech now.

OP
OP
C

craftyorganic

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
iPhone Video Solution for entertainment system

The problem with the iPhone video is really annoying. I had to investigate to figure out how to make it work and I finally did. It's a temperamental system. I wish GMC would have put more thought into the entertainment since this is such a "family" centered vehicle.

Anyhow, I created a webpage to explain the three options available to watch video from iPhones. Hopefully it will save someone out there some time and energy...

http://www.craftyorganic.com/category/reviews/2015-gmc-chevrolet-iphone-cant-watch-videos-solution/

Last edited:

uscgto

Reaction score
EXCELLENT review! The only part I would disagree about is the third row seating. My wife is only 5'1 and she can barely sit back there. I would reserve it for small children only. The Acadia third row was more accommodating than the Tahoe.

Definitely agree about the lack of HDMI. I hope they update that soon and we can someone incorporate the update into our vehicles.

There are mats available from both Husky and Weathertech now.

when I tested out the tahoe and the suburban, the key difference was the following-
1) more legroom in suburban third row vs tahoe.
2) deeper floor in suburban third row vs tahoe.

I suspect, that the same is true with the second row leg room as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879