2015 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rbannon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi gang,

Woot! Got my 2015 Denali w/mats...

H3Otsk7.jpg

f6mGwow.jpg

Really enjoying it!

yahtzee

Reaction score
Summit with Dark Atmosphere....that's what I am looking for except 2016 and XL. Purty.

OP
OP
R

Rbannon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks. It's also my desktop image. :boti:

So, just to add to the timing here, we had a car accident this last Saturday... someone hit us and everyone appears to be fine... but my Tahoe was trashed. So I took this opportunity to upgrade. :)

What's also interesting is we just went to the tow lot and the guy working there told my wife, without knowing we had just bought a Yukon, said he see's all sorts of vehicles (having been in accidents) and by far, the vehicle which protects the best is Tahoe/Yukon. He says the crumple zones are amazing. WTG GM!

Last edited:

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My experience as well, but with a 1989 K-Blazer. Hit a K-rail avoiding a car on the 405 in So Cal, then was rear-ended by a Cadillac. Limped off a half-mile north to a Chevy Dealer who repaired, repainted, and it looked like the day I bought it. No serious injury for yours truly. Best-looking truck I've owned.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I work on them daily. They can certainly take a hit and keep the persons safe, but it's all about how and where things are hit which save your life. Glad to hear nobody got hurt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts