2015 Yukon Denali Dealership & Xpel instal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice you don't even notice, may think later to do.

If you want it, you need it ASAP.

Otherwise, it won't look great over existing paint damage. I recommend doing when brand new. Mine went straight from the dealer to my shop as well.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Otherwise, it won't look great over existing paint damage. I recommend doing when brand new. Mine went straight from the dealer to my shop as well.
I'm from jersey so I have to located the best in the area,also I have couple small scratch I know I have to buffer them before do anything.

OP
OP
AWSMBLU

AWSMBLU

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I agree the sooner the better! You won't be sorry!

jlsr

Reaction score
Your truck looks gorgeous!! Lucky to have yours already. Can't wait for ours to arrive. Congrats on the beautiful new Denali

OP
OP
AWSMBLU

AWSMBLU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your truck looks gorgeous!! Lucky to have yours already. Can't wait for ours to arrive. Congrats on the beautiful new Denali

Soon I hope! I love the Cocoa Dark Atmosphere! Ty cant wait to see pics of yours! I highly recommend the XPEL!! Protect your baby!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuckWild62