2015+ Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just take good care of the leather and I bet it will hold up better than no kids and no leather care. The seats on the 11- after they put air conditioning got so much stiffer. Wonder how comfortable these are?

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure with 3 boys Sam, but how about Car Towel seat covers & Weather Tech floor liners? Lol

Although its needed with 3 boys i'll skip the covers and just get the weather tech :)

We're going with the black, but one thing I'm worried about with the black is the white stitching. One accident with the fruit punch on that white stitching and its all over :( This is my OCD kicking in just thinking about it. Its not like they'll ever drink anything back there.

rjhoskins

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have not been able to find a '15 with the dark atmosphere interior....All I have been able to see is cocoa/shale. I am wanting a Quicksilver Metallic Denali, so naturally the black interior is what most would go with. But, I still would like to see the cocoa/dark atmosphere. Is the dark atmosphere a grey color? Would it go with the silver exterior or should I just stick to black?

AWSMBLU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cocoa/ Dark Atmosphere

Here are some better pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 27

AWSMBLU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cocoa/ Dark

Heres another pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 19

AWSMBLU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not been able to find a '15 with the dark atmosphere interior....All I have been able to see is cocoa/shale. I am wanting a Quicksilver Metallic Denali, so naturally the black interior is what most would go with. But, I still would like to see the cocoa/dark atmosphere. Is the dark atmosphere a grey color? Would it go with the silver exterior or should I just stick to black?

Hello its a Gray / Brown ( cocoa) seats trim some door panels gray. Carpet some trim are a brown! I think its a classy look. Just my opinion

rjhoskins

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello its a Gray / Brown ( cocoa) seats trim some door panels gray. Carpet some trim are a brown! I think its a classy look. Just my opinion

Thanks for all the pics, it does look good.....so, what do you think with quicksilver exterior???

sixpointoh03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the quicksilver metallic with the jet black interior and I think it looks really good together.

y5ureva4.jpg

ymunyzug.jpg

y7y9ezav.jpg

ygedurut.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWSMBLU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Great Color combo!! Are those the 22s painted with chrome inserts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900