2015 ppv Lowering help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Twood2006

Reaction score
Hey guys new to this forum but I purchased a 2015 PPV tahoe after purchasing it I bought some 24” rims and put 295/35/24 tires on them I know the PPV tahoe is lowered a little from factory so I though it may be enough for the look I am going for but it wasn’t it looks good but I would like to have it lower where there is not as big of a gap between top of wheels and body of vehicle so my question is I have been thinking of going with a 3/5 drop kit would this work I know the bump stop will need to be cut out but just wondering if anyone else has a 3/5 drop on 24’s and if so any pictures that you could post so I could see what the stance looks like please

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Lots of knowledgeable folks will chime in. I’d think you’ll need more room in the rear than than just the bump stops.

OP
OP
Twood2006

Twood2006

Reaction score

jimmy-burns

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice bro looks good that’s the look I M going for what lowering kit did you go with and how does it ride I wish it was possible to do like a 2/4 or 3/4 and still have a good ride that would be awesome
Did you put a kit in your PPV? Looking to do the same.