2014 Yukon XL Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Edlo26

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to change my heated, black captain chairs on 2014 Yukon XL Denali to a heated bench seat. Or I want to put a jump seat or something between the two captain chairs. Basically, I don't need the extra seat but want the second row for my dog to lay down which he can't with the captain chairs. I also don't want to lose the heated seats for passengers. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

**Willing to trade my 2 black, auto folding, heated captain chairs for a black, heated bench in excellent condition**

Reaction score
Have the dog lay on the 3rd row bench. It is an XL, so plenty of cargo room still behind the 3rd row.

Whenever my dog is in my XL, I fold/tumble the middle captains chairs and use a small bungee cord to secure it to one of the front seat headrest posts to keep it from accidentally folding back down.

She then has the entire floor and the 3rd row seat to lay/sit on.

20210405_165153.jpg

20190909_143952.jpg

OP
OP
E

Edlo26

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have the dog lay on the 3rd row bench. It is an XL, so plenty of cargo room still behind the 3rd row.

Whenever my dog is in my XL, I fold/tumble the middle captains chairs and use a small bungee cord to secure it to one of the front seat headrest posts to keep it from accidentally folding back down.

She then has the entire floor and the 3rd row seat to lay/sit on.

View attachment 377522

View attachment 377523
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately this won't work for me as I have 2 90+ pound dogs so they need both rows and I want them on the seats not on the floor.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking to change my heated, black captain chairs on 2014 Yukon XL Denali to a heated bench seat. Or I want to put a jump seat or something between the two captain chairs. Basically, I don't need the extra seat but want the second row for my dog to lay down which he can't with the captain chairs. I also don't want to lose the heated seats for passengers. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

**Willing to trade my 2 black, auto folding, heated captain chairs for a black, heated bench in excellent condition**
Where are you located?

jasonkritz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bummer. I'm in Virginia and might consider a swap, but that's too far.
I'm in Ohio --- I have a 2014 Denali XL with black leather captain's chairs. Just found out we are having another kid and need the seat. Up for a closer road trip?

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in Ohio --- I have a 2014 Denali XL with black leather captain's chairs. Just found out we are having another kid and need the seat. Up for a closer road trip?
Oh man, I ended up swapping with a guy from North Carolina a few months ago. If it helps though, I found a ton of seats close to me on car-part.com, so you might look there for a leather split bench. Good luck with your search!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt