2013 PPV - drivers side AC blend control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madmanjustice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is the blend control acuator for the drivers side AC on a 2013 Tahoe? My AC is noticeably cooler in the passenger side vents.

Is it very difficult to replace?

TheStigPPV

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is there a calibration procedure for the blend motors like the previous generation? I found one online for the Auto AC controller but not the manual dash controller.

OP
OP
madmanjustice

madmanjustice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone got the part number for the A/C delco part? Would like to get one ordered and installed this coming weekend. or if there is a better option please point me to it.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a calibration procedure for the blend motors like the previous generation? I found one online for the Auto AC controller but not the manual dash controller.

Yes, it can only really be done by a Tech-2. However, the system does a self-test every time the car is turned on. Calibration makes it more precise and efficient. Search through the old posts, I'm sure I've posted the procedures for both ways numerous times, I would copy and paste from AllData but they were done earlier today.

OP
OP
madmanjustice

madmanjustice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i see one of the steps for changing this thing out is disconnecting the battery. My PPV has 2 batteries, do I need to disconnect one or both? and after i'm done i'm supposed to turn the key to the on position but not start so the system resets? Is that correct?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu