2011 Yukon -Upgrade to Tow Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SzklarskIC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to upgrade my stock mirrors on my Denali to tow mirrors. I have the clip on tow mirrors, but they shake so much that they are all but useless going down the road.

I'm looking for a mirror that will have all the options that are on my current factory mirror - Power fold, Heated Mirror- turn signal - and if its possible the blind zone alert system. I can live without the blind zone alert system - but I really don't want to lose out on the power fold ability. Especially considering tow mirrors are so much larger than stock.

I found these on amazon - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LWU4A1...&colid=YX37BVSBCIMB&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1 - but they do still lack the power fold ability.

Does anyone know if they make an after market mirror that has the power fold in option?

07 Yukon towrig

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been looking for the same thing.. boostautoparts.com has power fold for 2015 up. Maybe they could custom their 2007 to 14 style to allow for it..

Otherwise I'm thinking of going to a wrecker and buying any 2015 style mirror as something to mess with. Ought to be able to use a 3d printer to create an adapter to fit the 2015 and up to my 07 yukon denali. Would even consider having a machine shop make an adapter out of aluminum..

Or I might just get trailer mirrors with power everything but tow. Seems the wreckers sell them for $30 each with power or $20 without power. $60 Seems like a reasonable cost compared to $700 or so for a pair from boostautoparts which are 2015 up anyway.

Lastly I've though of fabricating the power fold mirrors that came with the Denali, to be able to receive the telescopic tow mirrors.

Good luck!