2011 Yukon Gas/Brake Pedal Height Adjustment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hebebrand

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am having an issue with gas pedal and brake pedal height. I have a 2011 Yukon SLT with the pedal adjustment button but it only moves both pedals up and down. There is approximately a 3" gap from gas pedal to brake pedal height. Is there any way to adjust the individual height of these pedals or is there a good aftermarket pedal pad or cover to raise the gas pedal height.

Thanks,

Scott

TMCSINC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pedal differences

I am having the same problem and seem to keep catching the side of my shoe on the break pedal as i shift from gas to break. If anybody has a solution it would be greatly appreciated. Spoke to two dealers with no help.

pockets25

Reaction score
I don't know that I have driven many vehicles that were not like this. I'm pretty sure that it is a common design. It lets you know which pedal your are getting ready to pussh.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
yea it kinda sucks but once you find what works for you, you dont even notice it anymore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amendez