2011 Tahoe tow mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abbysdad2006

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok, I've looked at a lot of places and haven't been able to find what I'm looking for. I have a 2011 Tahoe LT and it has these options for mirrors:
-Power mirror
-Heated
-Memory
-Power folding
-Puddle light
-Turn signal in glass
-Auto Dimming(driver's side)

I'm looking for tow mirrors with those options because I don't want to lose any of the factory options. Does anyone here know of anyplace online that sells them with those options? I've looked at a couple online retailers and they missing some options.
Thank you

EvergreenZ71

Reaction score
Ok, I've looked at a lot of places and haven't been able to find what I'm looking for. I have a 2011 Tahoe LT and it has these options for mirrors:
-Power mirror
-Heated
-Memory
-Power folding
-Puddle light
-Turn signal in glass
-Auto Dimming(driver's side)

I'm looking for tow mirrors with those options because I don't want to lose any of the factory options. Does anyone here know of anyplace online that sells them with those options? I've looked at a couple online retailers and they missing some options.
Thank you
Following:
I'm hoping to see what people recommend as I haven't seen any towing mirror with the following:
-Memory
-Puddle light (I was able to add this on 2003 towing mirrors when I installed them on my 2002 Tahoe)
-Auto Dimming (driver's side)
Based on my experiences with my mirror issues the memory & auto-dimming are probably not something that will be available as they integrate with our magical GM computers (rolling eyes). I am surprised no one has installed simple puddle lights in towing mirrors over the last 20 years ... that one seams like a no-brainer.

The site / brand referenced by Klathan2015 are the first power fold towing mirrors I've seen for 2007-2014.

They have alot of options here. I just picked up some for my 13 Suburban LTZ

How do you like these? Do they fit solid / mirrors hold firm?

Do the heated options heat just the top mirror or both the top & bottom?

I had been considering Boost Auto Parts mirrors
https://boostautoparts.com/collections/tow-mirrors
They do not have a power fold option, but do have an option for top & bottom mirror heating which is nice in cold climates. They also have two brightness options for mirror-mounted back-up lights that have some value as puddle lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts