2011 PPV in NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks like they have been sitting on it for 2 years, decided to bait and switch with lower price and shifty mileage. looks like they bought it damaged for $7k fixed it and tried to make a killing, sold for 7k in feb 18 (salvage), then popped up on there site in march 18 for 17k

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
looks like they have been sitting on it for 2 years, decided to bait and switch with lower price and shifty mileage
Typical car dealer BS! I'm not surprised. To go from 107,000 to 12,000? Wonder how they'll explain that one!

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You ever hear back from this shady AF car dealer.????? Slim chance in hell it only has 12k on the clock...I have a newer model with about the same mileage from the auction report and I thought I did well for lower mileage....110k at purchase and for less money.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
You ever hear back from this shady AF car dealer.????? Slim chance in hell it only has 12k on the clock...I have a newer model with about the same mileage from the auction report and I thought I did well for lower mileage....110k at purchase and for less money.
I did email them--surprisingly, no response.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I HATE used car dealers, they’re all thieves. I do not understand how those greasy mf’s can sleep at night. All they do is lie lie lie. Of course they want you to call, I’m sure they have their stories all ready to sucker somebody in. And if the customer feels sketchy about this one I guarantee they have a few more ready to talk you into.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I HATE used car dealers, they’re all thieves. I do not understand how those greasy mf’s can sleep at night. All they do is lie lie lie. Of course they want you to call, I’m sure they have their stories all ready to sucker somebody in. And if the customer feels sketchy about this one I guarantee they have a few more ready to talk you into.
I've seen plenty of these scenarios in person. Very few honest car dealers and salesmen today--but they do exist, just really hard to find. Don't forget--salesmen work on commission. No sales, no pay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Icyagent