2010 Chevy Tahoe LTZ - Paint Correction & Coating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
65stang

65stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This service was 1k. I base my time off $50 an hour. This also includes a paint coating (Americoat) which is an acylic coating providing 2 years off protection. I pretty much only do paint correction work and coatings. Americoat is my afford coating offering and I am also a CQuartz Finest Installer which is my high end coating. Unlike a lot of places I do not use glazes or products with fillers so I am not hiding anything so it looks good for a few weeks and wears off.

osidesurfer365

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's an amazing price. There are a couple CQuartz Finest licensed places here in San Diego that want $3-4k for a full detail/paint correction

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Turned out great 65stang!!!

OP
OP
65stang

65stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's an amazing price. There are a couple CQuartz Finest licensed places here in San Diego that want $3-4k for a full detail/paint correction

Yeah West Coast pricing is a bit more then East Coast pricing. I must also say that this was was the paint that was coated and only one coat. This vehicle also did not receive CQuartz Finest or it likely would have been in the $1500 range to start. Wheels are extra if you want them coated, along with glass if you want them coated with Forte and trim if you want that coated with DLUX. This type of detailing is not cheap if you have someone that know what they are doing.

I only do 1 car each week as I do this on a part time basis. My next 3 cars are all BMW's. I have a Z3 coming this weekend, brand new 2015 M3 sedan coming next week and a jett black 2012 M3 the following. Looking forward to working on the M3's as they are one of my favorite cars.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Yeah West Cost is a lot more expensive. That is a good price. I am a bit lower as I am not a authorized installer so SUV's are about half the price for one coating of UK and more for wheels and windows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10