2009 Yukon XL 2500 SLT VEHICLE has been SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_bergman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
High Resolution Pictures & Full Maintenance Records:
Up for sale is a 2009 GMC Yukon XL 2500 series SUV with 161,*** miles on the odometer which I have owned since July of 2013. I purchased the vehicle used from Dave Arbogast GMC in Troy Ohio with 50,000 miles. The vehicle has been my daily driver and has been maintained to the highest standards with every service record available since purchase. The vehicle has never been smoked in, has never had kids sit in, however has transported dogs on numerous trips. The vehicle is being sold as I have recently acquired a newer and lower mileage Yukon XL 2500 and do not have the need for two.

The 2500 series are not common and are coveted by individuals who need a higher tow rating or favor the heavier duty components, this vehicle is priced accordingly and takes into account that every maintenance record is available showing the care which has gone into the vehicle.

The interior of the vehicle is in excellent condition with only minor issues which are common on the GMT900 series trucks.
  • General Interior:
  • Black ebony leather interior
  • Quad bucket seats – the vehicle was originally equipped with a bench; I performed the swap in September of 2022 taking the bucket seats from my new vehicle for the bench.
  • Rear seats – They have never been used to my knowledge and have never been installed in the vehicle except for sale. Currently in storage.
  • WeatherTech floor liners have always been installed.
  • Electronics
  • OEM GM Navigation with map disk from 2009.
  • Rear AC/Heat controls work as intended.
  • Dual TV DVD entertainment system – Both headphones are included, I have never used the entertainment system.
  • Interior Issues
  • Two cracks in the dashboard – one above the instrument panel and another at a corner of the passenger airbag cover (see pictures).
  • Right center console cigarette outlet is missing the cover (see pictures).
  • Fire extinguisher was mounted where the rear hatch motor is placed, screws remain in the access door (see pictures).
The exterior of the vehicle is in good condition for its age. The vehicle has always been garage kept and has been detailed regularly as noted within the maintenance history attached.
  • General Exterior:
  • Black paint in good condition overall.
  • Door trim has been removed: removed in summer of 2022 due to the adhesive holding the trim to the doors failing.
  • Sunroof works with no issues or leaks.
  • Non-OEM extendable towing mirrors: fully functional however they are starting to become difficult to move in and out. Heated/movable top glass, manual/non-heated bottom glass.
  • Westin Grill Guard: guard is starting to rust. I have the original tow hooks to provide to buyer and will remove the grill guard if desired.
  • Door frames and underside are in excellent condition for age.
  • Exterior Issues:
  • Rust – There is rust starting to come through on both the drivers/passenger side rear quarter panels. The rust is worse on the passenger’s side where I have sanded and re-painted with touch up paint. Please see pictures for further details.
  • Road Rash – the hood is original and you can see small defects from rock chips consistent with 161,*** miles. There is a noticeable rock chip in the passenger’s side front quarter panel noted in the pictures.
  • Driver’s side headlight housing is non-OEM. Replaced after the vehicle hit a deer in August 2013. Please see the notes below for details.
  • Red C in GMC logo is missing on the rear hatch.
Included with the vehicle:
  • Two sets of keys including key and fob.
  • WeatherTech floor liners as seen.
  • Two headphones for TV System, unknown working condition, I have never removed them from the box.
  • Split 3rd row for vehicle.
The underside of the vehicle is showing surface rust, consistent with the age and location of the vehicle being in the Midwest; however, is in much better condition than similar milage and age vehicles.
  • 2009-2013 based in Ohio.
  • 2013-2015 based in North Dakota.
  • 2015-2023 based in Illinois.
Mechanically the vehicle is in excellent condition, no expense was spared, and all maintenance has been performed by GM dealers, the same Cadillac dealer servicing the vehicle since late 2015. All maintenance schedules have been adhered to with oil changes every 3,000 miles.

Vehicle has the LY6 6.0L engine with 3.73 gears, two speed transfer case.
  • Please see the pdf attachments at the link below which has every maintenance record documented since 2013.
  • Tires are Hankook Dynapro HT LT265/70R17 which were new in July 2022 with approximately 4,000 miles on them.
  • Spare tire is a Bridgestone HT which I have only used once. I believe it is original to the vehicle however does hold air at 70psi.
The vehicle has been involved in one collision with a deer and had body work done on the front bumper.
  • Impacted deer 8/2013 at 55mph; impact was squarely in the front of the vehicle with cosmetic damage only. Airbags did not deploy. Repair estimate and final invoice are located in documents folder.
  • Impacted a large block of snow/ice while driving 12/2014. At low speed the vehicle hit a block of snow/ice and tore off the wind dam and caused damage to the lower bumper fascia. Both parts were replaced by a GM dealer’s body shop with no mechanical damage.
Sale Terms:
  • I have done my best to fully document and represent the vehicle in its current condition; it has been an incredibly reliable vehicle for me over the past decade and I have no concerns that it will serve its next owner incredibly well. As with all used vehicles, the vehicle is being sold as-is and no warranty is offered or implied.
  • I have the vehicle listed on multiple sites and locally, I reserve the right to end an auction or listing for the sale of the vehicle at any time and without notice.
  • I will work individually with buyers on holding the vehicle for up to 72 hours however will require a deposit is provided which will be fully refundable. Deposit will be made via Zelle or Paypal or another method which is acceptable to both parties.
  • I will accept cash or cashier’s check for the final balance; if paying via a cashiers check the title will be held and shipped next day air to the buyer’s address once the payment fully clears. A bill of sale will be immediately provided.
  • As a private seller, I am unable to offer financing of any kind. Financing must be secured by the buyer prior bidding or purchasing the vehicle.

Attachments

• 1 Exterior Driver Front.jpg
    1 Exterior Driver Front.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 2 Exterior Left Side.jpg
    2 Exterior Left Side.jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 4 Exterior Rear.jpg
    4 Exterior Rear.jpg
    554 KB · Views: 30
  • 28 Door Tag.jpg
    28 Door Tag.jpg
    425.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 29 Option Sticker.jpg
    29 Option Sticker.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 31
OP
OP
T

t_bergman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still available Sir? In toledo Here

Yes, the vehicle is available. Feel free to send me a PM and I'm more than happy to get on the phone or facetime to show the vehicle virtually before a buyer makes the trip.

OP
OP
T

t_bergman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropping to $16,500, as it's been listed for 30 days.

Jakeo1962

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dropping to $16,500, as it's been listed for 30 days.
Sorry, I just got my vehicle back after fuel tank troubles......Yes these 2500's have 2 fuel tanks. Honestly, I was interested in the front Guard and wish I could afford your vehicle for Wife, love mine after all the troubles.......LOL
I by chance you sell and someone dosen't want guard, please contact me.
Thank you very much.

EDIT....Yes I would LOVE the vehicle and love the TV and mirrors compared to mine but didn't read correctly that you were NOT in Ohio now.
After all I have in mine and after diving towing my boat Today, I will keep this BUT would buy as a back up........I'm Addicted!

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

t_bergman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropping to $15,995; I know the market is a bit rough right now for cash bought vehicles. I am open to serious offers keeping in mind the maintenance history of the vehicle is fully documented and I have not seen any other listings with the amount of detail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts