2008 Yukon Dual Flowmaster Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So finally got an exhaust installed. I ordered a Flowmaster American Thunder cat back kit. Pretty much complete kit with 50 series muffler, all the pipes to convert into DOS dual side exit exhaust and tips. Looks GREAT! sounds evene better, and the price i think was AWSOME! Check out the pics...the tips were chrome but i got them powder coated black to match the rest of the car. TOTAL COST $400 EVEN. I did the install took about 3 hours...

DSC03917.jpg

DSC03918.jpg

MYCARNEW.jpg

e-dub75

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice.

You got to get you a hitch cover next. The big ass hole is taking away from the pipes.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks good! $400 seems good for a complete dual set up

DOPE.

I got a muffler shop in town going redo my trued-duals for about the same price, just had to hunt around...guys are good too! I think these shops see your truck and know you don't ******** around so they are straight up...they'd prolly double the price if my wife went in :laughing1:

BOSS

fco_gonzo

Tahoe BS Detector
Reaction score
you'll be happy with that exhaust I've got the same one and its just right not too loud but loud enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigchad1

Latest posts