2008 Summit WhiteTahoe LS SSV 73xxx miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BP RETIRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Since we sold our boat a few months ago we really dont need the Tahoe any more. I do have it on Craigslist and I figure Id post something on here that its up for sale. Not in a real hurry, as I have turned the Tahoe into what I wanted for the Family. I have posted a number of times on the forums on what I have done to the Tahoe to make it a even better SUV. If you search for postings in my name you will see what im talking about on what I have done to It.
Here is the list from my CL ad....

For sale is my 2008 Summit White Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4x4 SSV. The Tahoe has 73xxx miles and is daily driven so the miles will change. The Tahoe has many features and a few that I had added for my convenience. Here is a list from Chevrolet of the standard options, 5.3 liter Flex Fuel Engine, Driver, Passenger Air Bags, Air Conditioning, Rear Window Defroster, Cloth Interior, Climate Control, Tinted Glass, Power Seats, Tilt Wheel, Cruise Control, Power Windows Towing Package, Childproof Door Locks, Traction Control, Power Mirrors, Driver Air Bag, Rubber Floor, Keyless Entry, Running Boards, Power Door Locks, Anti-Lock Brakes, Power Steering, Rear A/C, Side Air Bag.
A number of options that I have added after I bought the Tahoe are as follows;
--3rd row seating, which seats 3. This makes my Tahoe a 9 passenger Suv.
--Projector H11 fog lamps. The Lamps provide a "cut off" and allows the Fog lights to push more light farther then the factory fog lamps.
--Escalade rear spoiler with full rear RED LED brake lamp.
--Upgraded Chevy center Jump seat, that folds down for extra storage with 3 large cup holders in front and 2 for the rear passengers.
--Kenwood DNX 7120, a 6.95 inch Wide Double-DIN Navigation/USB/DVD/Monitor Receiver. The Kenwood also has the Satellite radio SIR-KEN1 installed and is with a current Sirius subscription. To be quite honest its all I really listen to now. If you have never had Sirius you will learn what I'm talking about. If you have had it before you already know how convenient it is. I also have the KCA-iP300V installed on the radio. This allows you to control an Ipod directly from the head unit of the Kenwood. I have the Ipod video, which even allows videos to be played on the Kenwood. I also have a headrest monitor which keeps the kids quiet since you can push a movie from the Kenwood to the headrest screen.
-The last add on to the radio is the back up camera. I added it to make it easier to put my boat in the water. it's a very nice add on. Here is the Kenwood website which shows what the Kenwood radio has to offer; http://www.kenwoodusa.com/Car_Entertainment/2007_Car_Entertainment/dnx7120
--Interior LED lighting. All the interior lights have been changed over to the much brighter LED lighting.
This Tahoe runs and drives very smooth. I shaved the emblems from the doors and rear hatch when I bought it to clean it up a bit. The 17 inch rims have been plastic dipped matte black to protect the rims. If you don't know plastic dip, it can simply be peeled off when you don't want it anymore. When I bought the rim/tire combo I did not have the TPMS censors installed. Since I did not do this you do get the warning light on the dash. You can get 4 sensors on eBay for about 100 bucks, but since I don't mind the warning light I never bought the TPMS sensors. The Tahoe needs nothing. It is ready to truck your family to its next destination, with your camper or your boat. My price is 20,750, OBO which is the average trade in value on NADA, and well below what your bank needs to finance. But before you decide to buy mine, look local, look at auto trader.com, and car soup.com Compare mileage, options and add on's to mine. You will not find any 2008 4x4 Tahoe that seats 9 with 3rd row and navigation with 73,*** miles for less. I can have more pictures taken for you if you wish. Just let me know

My CL price is 20,750.00, but for a member here I'll go much lower. If it does not sell by Mid October it may go to Carmax...Or I may just keep it.
If your interested shoot me a email or PM. We can discuss, price and shipping details. I will ship, but as others have said, on your dime.
Pics for you, some are old and if you want some as of right now let me know
IMAG0638_zpsa71f904c.jpg
IMAG0637_zpsa39a61ba.jpg
bestinterior_zpsd38d1f37.jpg
DSCN5909.jpg
[/URL]
DSCN6490_zpsef2ffdb4.jpg

OP
OP
BP RETIRED

BP RETIRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold...Sorry to see her go. But on to another...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10