2007 Tahoe LTZ w/ Nav, Rear DVD, Sunroof

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07warwagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're asking to much for a high mileage vehicle in my opinion

yolo

MarkBarbee.com
Reaction score
wayyyy too much $. good luck with the sale. You should be around 18-21K

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
There is a loaded Esky on Ebay that is customized too with about 5000 miles more for $5000 more.
Should tell you something!:Handshake:

baron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wayyyy too much $. good luck with the sale. You should be around 18-21K

Hmm... I don't know, NADA puts him spot on with that 25k as a trade in price, which means that he should be able to get a higher retail price, even with that many miles. These things are in pretty high demand lately. It took me forever to find something and it was roughly in that same price range, with less options. Fewer miles too, but still, I think that is a pretty fair price. All the dealers around here would sticker that for between 28 and 32K. They had a blue on on the lot about 4 months ago that they wanted 36k for, the only difference was it had about 40,000 miles on it.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
I think your price is pretty fair. I would expect to get at least $32K for mine with 60K on it, so I dont think you are to far off. A lot depends on where you live to.
Kelly Blue Book value on your truck in "Good" condition, not even excelent is $30K with 80,000 miles on it.

07warwagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say good luck to you, but these big rigs are not in high demand right now.

OP
OP
T

TX LTZHoe 07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think its a fair price. I have it priced between KBB trade-in ($24k) and Private Party (~$26,500). IIRC, sugested retail was $28-$30k. I am only looking to get what I owe, nothing more.

$25,500 should be fair for a vehicle that still has some warranty left.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
I say good luck to you, but these big rigs are not in high demand right now.

Again i think it all depends on where you live. Up here, fullsize SUV's are still in very high demand. Especially with gas prices being low