2007-14 Yukon Denali what are the differences to the exterior and interior?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. The slight differences.

What about the parking brake release?

My 08 had the hand release brake lever. but my 2014 is released by kicking the parking brake a 2nd time.. I also notice that the rear of the front seats of the 2014 have vents coming out of them.

kskcheche

Reaction score
2007 Denalis had front and roof mounted side curtain airbags for all 3 rows. What was different in 2010?

376ci

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was always curious about the instrument clusters.

Mine has chrome around everything, I haven't noticed if the new ones have the same cluster or not.

Also, doing the bluetooth set up with a new VCIM in an older Denali, you'd still require the steering wheel controls and updated headunit as well would you not?

kskcheche

Reaction score
Also, doing the bluetooth set up with a new VCIM in an older Denali, you'd still require the steering wheel controls and updated headunit as well would you not?

No, nothing else is needed for the Bluetooth to work. Just your button images will not be the same, but they will work the same as newer vehicles with Bluetooth. Voice control button will answer phone calls as well as make calls and the station/arrow down button will hang up.

I think you will loose your ability to say certain things like... "display night mode" "display day mode" to get it to automatically change display brightness.

Can someone with the VCIM Bluetooth Upgrade confirm this?

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
2007 Denalis had front and roof mounted side curtain airbags for all 3 rows. What was different in 2010?

2010 added side airbags, in the front seats as well. Kind of like the NBS airbags. The leather is designed to split at the seam when it blows.

Rangel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, nothing else is needed for the Bluetooth to work. Just your button images will not be the same, but they will work the same as newer vehicles with Bluetooth. Voice control button will answer phone calls as well as make calls and the station/arrow down button will hang up.

I think you will loose your ability to say certain things like... "display night mode" "display day mode" to get it to automatically change display brightness.

Can someone with the VCIM Bluetooth Upgrade confirm this?

curious if this would work with an sle??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xmen_1217