2006 Yukon Denali radio help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nwngunner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone new member here I have a few questions about upgrading the stock radio in my truck. Some background about my truck I have the Bose system with the in dash navigation 6 CD changer in the council and rear entertainment DVD system .

I am wanting to put in a hands free Bluetooth system that will utilize the onboard OnStar mic and controls on the steering wheel I have seen that blue star has a system for this but in order to stream music from my phone it needs to have a 3.5 millimeter headphone jack as an auxiliary on the head unit in order to stream stereo music from my bluetooth phone .

Is there any way to accomplish all that without losing my rear entertainment system? The system also has two bands of XM radio which I'm not using. However in the future I may do so.

big_b_in_PA

Billy Badass
Reaction score
Bluefusion bfcl2k is what you are looking for. At least that's what I got from your first post. You use one of your xm channels to stream your music, you can use the steering wheel controls to take calls, and I think to make them too. But the only thing, you have to run another mic for the phone calls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texas_Made