2005 Yukon SLT + AWD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jr_454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought the yuk and was wondering how the awd system will work in the snow. And are there alot of the SLT+ It pretty much has every option under the sun except the nav system and the 6.0 just wondering if anyone has seen these or driven the awd and there thoughts. Thanks everyone.

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
I have an AWD Denali but no snow here in south florida.....Sorry! I have no issues with mine and I think most of the guys here love theirs. Max would be the one to ask and AWD and snow....check out his pics!!!

OP
OP
J

Jr_454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks I dont have the 6 liter but it seems to drive pretty good, its the wifes but i have never had the option of not shifting into 4hi so I guess I will find out.

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Check back in 6 months haha, I have a Tahoe LT with AWD and I live in New England. I am so excited to have some fun this winter haha, It's goin be fun to drive circles around all the ricers cars at my college ha-ha

OP
OP
J

Jr_454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya we went from a trailblazer to the yuk, the trailblazer did pretty good in the snow even though it didnt have the G80. The funny thing is my gas average is higher in the yuk the the TB. cant beat that.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my AWD denali, it is awesome in the snow!! We had a couple of weeks of real bad snow storms this last winter, around 2 1/2 feet when it was all said and done accumulating and never had to chain up once and I was driving all around helping other people get around. My only problem was the low ground clearance my truck has but I had plenty of traction, and trust me I really put that truck to the test!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts