2005 Tahoe For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UGA Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, here I am again. I have been back and forth about this and have finally decided that I am going to sell the Tahoe. I decided to lower the price to reflect that. This is my bottom price w/ all the aftermarket add ons I have put onto the vehicle. The link is added below. I have updated some of the photos. I hate to see it go but have other plans and need to move on.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/4668267817.html

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I thought your price was too high, until I looked at what they're doing wholesale. And as clean as yours is, this is one hell of a buy for this truck. Someone will eat this thing up. Good luck with the sale. Also- still love those wheels.

PB1

Reaction score
Not that I need this truck but Damn it's clean. Good luck with the sale.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should sell fast at that price....sad to see it go.....beautiful Hoe' !!

OP
OP
UGA Tahoe

UGA Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I haven't had much activity so far, but all you really need is one person. Maybe the Tahoe gods are trying to tell me, to find a way to keep it.

PB1

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I haven't had much activity so far, but all you really need is one person. Maybe the Tahoe gods are trying to tell me, to find a way to keep it.
Yuuup, and what's funny I've been saying I'm going to get rid of mine for the last 4 years and it ain't happen yet!

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you decide you want to part some things out let me know. I can't take the thing off your hands, and that breaks my heart. I would love to have the appliques, tail lights, drop kit, and other mods off your hands, so you could lower the price and get it gone.

OP
OP
UGA Tahoe

UGA Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have dropped the price due to removing some of the items on the tahoe. I am now asking $11,000.

Removed Items:
Esky roof rack
Esky rear vents/appliques
Cold Air Intake/Superchips Programmer
Front grille is back to chrome
The suspension will be removed this week
Will also be installing the factory taillights soon

The wheels will stay on the vehicle for now. Will sell with them but am actively trying to find a stock set

Snacky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Tahoe man. Still got it? I got a co-worker looking for a nice NBS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zrjo

Latest posts