2004 Yukon Driver Side Window Master Control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThemBones

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
1. I hope this is the right place
2. I have a '04 yukon we love it the driver side master control (correct name?) will not operate the mirrors or the passenger window, it will roll it up but not down. I believe I need to replace the entire unit but it seems like there are 2 or 3 part numbers for the same part, how do I know the difference?
it has exterior power mirrors which also do not work, but they will retract. it has the pedal up/back also.

I think I need this?

tooleyondeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. I hope this is the right place
2. I have a '04 yukon we love it the driver side master control (correct name?) will not operate the mirrors or the passenger window, it will roll it up but not down. I believe I need to replace the entire

heated seats/pedal control:

master window control:

FYI for these to work properly you may need to have a dealership program them to your ECU

OP
OP
T

ThemBones

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
heated seats/pedal control:

master window control:

FYI for these to work properly you may need to have a dealership program them to your ECU

Thank you so much.
I need to find one on amazon if i can, we have some credit there
Should I focus on the DDM 4DR PFLD EAP notation on the back of the one you sent?
I see a few on amazon with DDM 4DR FLD but they do not have ELP

thank you again

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Crazy that they want so much money for a switch -- the fleabay one -- with a broken screw post on the bezel. Although if your bezel is good, you wouldn't need their broken one. I'd be hitting the junkyard or the UPull for one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinoTahoe